Interactive meeting displays are becoming increasingly popular as a way to boost productivity and collaboration. Maximizing engagement in meetings is a challenge, but with the right technology and know-how, it can be achieved. Following the instruction of Ikionr, we will help you use interactive meeting displays effectively to keep your participants engaged throughout the duration of your meeting.
Best practices for using an interactive display in a meeting room
- Make sure everyone in the meeting can see the display: Position the display so that it is visible to all participants. If possible, use a display with a wide viewing angle so that everyone can see it clearly from their seat.
- Use an interactive whiteboard app: There are many different apps available that turn your interactive display into a whiteboard. This is a great way to brainstorm ideas and collaborate on projects in real time.
- Encourage participation: Ask everyone in the meeting to contribute ideas and participate in discussions. This will help make the most of the interactive capabilities of the display.
- Use multimedia: Interactive displays are great for displaying multimedia content such as videos, presentations, and images. This can help add context and visual interest to your meetings.
- Take advantage of features: Many interactive displays have features such as touch functionality, annotation capabilities, and built-in software applications that you can use to enhance your meetings. Make sure to take advantage of these features to get the most out of your investment
The following practice is highly recommended
- Use engaging content: Make sure that the content you’re displaying on your interactive display is engaging and relevant to your audience. If it’s not, they’ll quickly lose interest.
- Be prepared: Before your meeting, make sure you know how to use all of the features of your interactive display so that you can maximize its potential. This will help avoid any technical issues during your meeting.
- Make it visually appealing: An interactive display can be a great way to add some visual interest to your meeting space. Use graphics, videos, and other multimedia elements to make your presentation more engaging and visually appealing.
- Keep it simple: When using an interactive display, less is often more. Avoid overwhelming your audience with too much information at once or trying to cram too many features into one presentation. Keep it simple and focused so that people can easily follow along and engage with what you’re showing them.
We hope this article has provided you with some insight into how interactive meeting displays can positively impact your business. From increased engagement and productivity to improved collaboration, these displays offer a powerful tool for teams of all sizes. Investing in an interactive meeting display is a wise choice, so why not take the plunge today? Ikinor is here to help you boost the productivity of meetings. Start increasing productivity and get more out of every meeting!