Schools have long been a place where people learn. And with the ever-growing trend of digital learning, it makes sense that one-way schools incorporate technology through interactive boards. Interactive boards are educator tools that allow teachers to share student work with the rest of the school community in real-time. This allows for increased transparency and collaboration, essential for forging meaningful connections between students and educators. In this article, we’ll reveal the teaching artifact of the skin or– an interactive board made by our team to help educators better connect with their students. So whether you’re a student looking to connect more closely with your teacher or an educator looking for new ways to engage your students, keep an eye on Ikinor!
Information on Ikinor Interactive Boards
- Aluminum frame with painting treatment, anti-scratch, and low weight;
- Arc plastic round conner designed for kids’ protection;
- Aluminum honeycomb/ceramic board with Nanometer high molecule surface is smooth and anti-scratch. Water-based marker is available;
- Module PCB parts are designed, easy to separate and disassemble, and easy to maintain;
- USB plug-and-play with no driver;
- Regular size:83″/88″/96″/100″ with 4:3/16:9 aspect ratio choices;
- OEM size from 82″ to 120″acceptable;
- Interactive Whiteboard SKD service.
Features of Interactive Boards for Schools
Interactive boards for schools are teaching artifacts allowing students to explore different concepts and theories interactively. In addition, the boards can help students learn about science, math, history, and more.
Some of the features that make these boards great teaching tools include the following:
-The ability to create quizzes and study materials based on the topics covered on the board
-The ability to share materials with other teachers and students
-The ability to integrate technology into the learning experience
Functions of Interactive Boards for Schools
Some of the primary functions of interactive boards are:
- Essential tools and aids to intelligently assist you in content preparation;
- Abundant teaching resources and dynamic teaching scenes;
- Bottom brush and palette, easy for kids to participate and collaborate;
- Multi-languages support;
- Free and all-life update.
With the success of interactive boards for schools, it is no wonder that many educators are wondering what other teaching artifacts can be created with this technology. This article shares one such artifact – an icebreaker game called Ikinor. Using questions and images to stimulate student thinking, Ikinor can help your students explore a new topic in a fun and engaging way. If you’d like to learn more about Ikinor interactive boards for schools or any other teaching artifacts, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!